Due to the rh factor between my mom and I being 22% past the toxic level, I was expected to be born dead, but I'm now the only member of my family that has eternal life.
It took 3 blood transfusions and a ton of antibiotics to keep me alive.
That's the grace of God at work.
In high school, I was into science and electronics, but sickness, depression, fear and suicidal thoughts dominated my life of seclusion.
Hope was my only savior.
My belief was that super advanced aliens in flying saucers were going to rescue mankind once we reached a certain level of technological maturity, courtesy of Erich von Daniken's 1968 book "Chariots of the Gods". He taught that mankind was the result of the aliens' genetic experiments on monkeys, awkwardly trapped half way between apes and aliens but nowhere to go.
Out of the blue and out of character for me, I ended up taking a non-denominational bible class in college that changed everything.
The one and only true hope for mankind is the return of Christ. If you don't believe in true hope, then there are only 2 logical alternatives: false hope or no hope.
It didn't take long for me to realize that I had been duped by the devil.
The idea that super advanced aliens in flying saucers will rescue mankind is a counterfeit hope from Satan.According to the New York Times, March 31, 1974, Erich Von Daniken was convicted for "repeated and sustained" embezzlement, fraud, and forgery, and was released after serving 1 year of a 3.5-year prison sentence.
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
- True hope.
- False hope.
- No hope.
- Pick one.
In the year 2000, I got tested for various aptitudes. A score of 50 is average and 40-60 is the average range.
My diagnostic abilities were 45. Good thing I'm not your doctor.
However, my organizational ability was a strong 70 and my abstract reasoning skills were an exceptional 82.
That means I have the ability to understand the non-tangible world i.e. I can grasp spiritual concepts and see the whole picture, very well. My personality type is that I'm a hypothetical analyzer and detailist, which is, according to the urban dictionary "A person that pays too much attention to details" Moi? ;)
I'm also the type of person that needs to understand stuff. Deep stuff. That's who I am.
Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
That explains all the mile and a half long articles that cover everything from A to Z, backwards, forwards and inside out. The shield of the trinity article has 18,000 words. The 3 heavens and earths page has 12,000 words. Not your typical internet read.
Here's what I can do for you on this website & blog:
- After being so deceived in high school, I'm very good at separating truth from error. This is a priceless service to you. Some people say that some of my articles are too judgmental or negative. My heart isn't to condemn but to protect my flock from the wolves of the world. When you're driving down the road of life, don't you want somebody to warn you of a deep spiritual pothole so that you can dodge it before you crash?
- Think of me as a spiritual sherpa that can help you navigate the spiritual wilderness that is the world [Isaiah 14:17 That [the devil] made the world as a wilderness...]
- Sage: my deep spiritual insights and connections can enrich your life and deepen your relationship with God and his son Jesus Christ.
- Critical thinking: with sound logic and good information, I can help you understand what is going on and why.
- Resources: I can show you how to - use a Greek interlinear, access ancient biblical manuscripts, find a map, or learn figures of speech [who knows about these?]
- The bottom line is to empower you so that you can rightly divide God's word yourself and gain invaluable insights into the heart of life and God.
I have many projects under various stages of completion, so I will be rolling those out as they are completed.
I'm planning on a series of articles about how to avoid the many evils in the medical system for example.
Besides biblical research, here are some of my other interests:
- Organic food and healthy living. We make our own fermented vegetables, blend our own mayonnaise, and make homemade pudding and ice cream.
- I love animals.
- Sci fi movies